19 September 2012

Life is good!

Wow, just realise that I had abandoned my blog for so long.  Life is busy but it's good!

Few updates:


Firstly, there are two new family members, Kitty Baby the blue kitten (it's not grey, it's blue!) and Tommy Junior the black kitten.
I rescued them from the drain and decide to keep them as pet.
They are naughty but adorable!

They definitely cheer up my life!

Secondly, I think I can't keep my promise to Sodagreen about going to watch their Beijing concert this coming November as my first concert in my life........Because I am going to meet them earlier this coming October in Singapore.  Wee~~~~ and I manage to get a seat ticket of Row 7 from the middle of stage (Row 1 to 5 were reserved for VVIP) . Thanks to the Sodafans Chin Yee, I love you!


It's exactly at the middle of the stage!


Thirdly, November will be a month for me to travel around!

Early November I will be travelling to Beijing, China and this is also the first time I travel such a long distance by myself. What to do in Beijing beside visiting the historical site and landmarks? I gonna watch Sodagreen Beijing Concert with my China friends! Can't wait to meet those lovely people!

I wonder how's the weather in Beijing for November.
Will it snow? =D


3 days after coming back from Beijing, I will bring my mum and my niece Tiffany to my mum hometown Miri for a week to visit my grandpa and relatives. Kind of miss my little nephew and niece over there. 

4 days after coming back from Miri, I will go to KL for a shopping trip with my girls, Cynthia, Irene, Vivian and also bunny Elvin. This will be the first time we travel together. Totally excited! 


Fourthly,  December might  be a travelling month for me as well!

Hopefully my university exam will fall on before 18 of December as I am planning to celebrate Christmas in New York! I will fly to London for 4 days and fly to New York after that. Promise to visit an old friend and his wife and he is the one that will be sponsoring my flight ticket to New York, haha! 



Hello New York, Shall we meet? =D

What can I say? My life is good! Thanks God for everything!


No comments: